Garcinia Cambogia is a small, pumpkin-shaped fruit also known as Brindleberry or Malabar Tamarind. Though native to Indonesia, it is also grown in India, Southeast Asia, and West and Central Africa. It has long been used in traditional South Asian dishes, including curries and chutneys. Many also use the fruit for curing fish and preservation. The weight management benefits of the plant are due to a natural substance found in the nutrient rich rind of the fruit. The natural extract is known as Hydroxycitric acid (HCA), which has been found to dramatically hasten weight management efforts.
• Supports appetite management – helps manage healthy eating. Supports healthy serotonin levels.
• Helps balance stress hormones.
• Contains 60% HCA.
• Supports healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
• Supports digestive function.
• Contains calcium and potassium to help with metabolism.
• Free from artificial fillers and binders.