Research on Omega 3 provides beneficial effects on bone metabolism and integrity through a variety of biochemical mechanisms while concomitantly increasing Calcium absorption, bone Calcium and bone density.
Who needs it?
Vitamin D deficiency is more common in strict vegetarians (who avoid vitamin D-fortified dairy foods), dark-skinned people, alcoholics, and people suffering intestinal malabsorption disorders such as celiac disease).
Free from corn, dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, soy, starch, sugar, wheat, yeast, artificial colouring, artificial flavouring or artificial preservatives
1 capsule daily with food or as professionally prescribed
· Important for building and maintaining healthy bone mass & density
· Supports the role of Calcium in lowering the risk of osteoporosis
· May reduce muscular weakness in the elderly thus reducing the risk of falls
· May reduce risk of low bone mineral density in people with digestive disorders
· Supports healthy birth weight
· May be helpful in immune modulation
· Enhances mood in healthy subjects during winter
· Promotes and enhances bone health
· A diet with a higher ratio of Omega 3 to Omega 6 fatty acids may help to maintain bone density