Simple to use
- Apply: Massage through dry or wet hair and scalp ensuring all of the hair and the nape of the neck is covered with the product. Wait for 5 minutes.
- Comb: The hair should remain damp during combing. If the hair dries, dampen slightly with water. Part the hair into sections starting at the front of the head. Lift a 30mm strand of the hair, place the comb as close to the scalp as possible and comb with the firm even motion away from the scalp. Pin back each strand of hair after combing with a clip and clean the comb on a tissue. Repeat the process until all of the hair has been combed. Don’t forget to inspect the margins of the scalp, the nape of the neck and behind the ears
- Wash: Use nomal shampoo to wash the hair. Towel dry and inspect for any missed lice.
- Follow up: Inspect the hair after 7 days to check for lice that may have hatched. Repeat the treatment after day 7 and day 14 and use Quit Nits Defence Spray to limit re-infestation.
Caring for your child, naturally
Quit Nits products contain:
- No Malathon or Permethrin
- No nut oils
- No Sodium lauryl or laureth sulphate
- No parabens
- No mineral oils
- No genetically modified ingredients
Purified Water, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cetrimonium Bromide, QN50 Fragrance, Citric Acid, Caramel Fragrance, Australian Sandalwood Oil.